12.19.2008

A Few Happy Customer Pics ! We always love seeing our happy little customers with their favorite Blabla dolls and hearing their stories! I have Two monkeys ,dog, panda & a frog.
Thank you for such a great concept of a modern age doll. My daughter Molly loves her blabla and fusses when it isn't with her.
Our son now sleeps with them in his crib and talks to them before he sleeps and when he wakes up! He hugs them constantly! Thanks for a great product!
Luca with his new best Bla Bla buddies!!
We LOVE blabla dolls! -The Houstons
Our baby loves the dolls she can sleep with out them.I bought the first one when i was pregnant and now she has almost all of them...
Blablas continue to be Maddie's favorite snuggly toy. But now, Princess Fishsticks has to share Maddie with Chico, Twinkle, Pierre and Clementine! Here we are in a store and we piled on as many dolls as we could. She chose the two at the bottom, who we named Chico and Twinkle.
All my family and friends have informed me that they have bought some Blabla dolls and boogaloos for Christmas for our Miss Zara. She simly LOVES them all! I don't know which ones because she has a lot already...I apologize but I'm going to wait a bit before I buy more dolls or we would have to move out and leave the house to Zara and all her blabla dolls :)
Thought you may like to see her collection of most beloved friends.

No comments :

Post a Comment