11.11.2014

Free Holiday Gift Tag Printables!

Have you started your holiday shopping? Once it's time to start wrapping, spruce up your packages with these blabla gift tags!
They work perfectly with white or craft wrapping paper. Simply print them out onto card stock (letter sized), cut along the dotted lines, punch a hole through each, and then add twine!






These tags are for private use only. Please don't re-distribute, and if sharing them on your own site,please credit Blabla Kids and link to this post rather than the file-downloads.

6 comments :

  1. These are so cute!! Thank you to the creative and talented person who created these for making them and sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're Welcome! Hope to see some photos of the tags in action!

      Delete
  2. Where can I find the kraft boxes pictured with your cute tags?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are incredible!On the off chance that I had a reliable printer,I would completely print these out and put them on something (since I missed the boat for Christmas).Much thanks to you for sharing!I wish you,your family, and your companions an extremely Happy Holiday season!

    @Betty Anderson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Gift tags are more creative and attractive keep up your good work. Thanks for Sharing on the blog.

    Nursery Rhymes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well.
    http://www.unusualgiftsformen.co

    ReplyDelete